Friday, August 13, 2010

Entering Yarn Stash into Ravelry

I've started entering my yarn stash at Ravelry.
It should let me see how much yarn I really have.
I'm also getting rid of any yarn that isn't "useable".
If I'm understand it right,
One of the problems with Hoarding is that it has become very difficult for me to judge what is "useful" and what is "trash".
Did I write that I've been seriously working on this since before ? 
Well, I'm not sure how long ago I really admitted that I had a Problem and started Trying to Fix It.
It seems like it's only been a couple of months, but maybe it's been almost a year?
How does time fly that fast?

Anyway, Ravelry has a Stash Database that will let me export to Excel.
And in Excel, one of my favorite programs by the way, I can total up how much yarn I've got.
If I've done this right, as of
August 10, 2010
122 Skeins
12,583 grams
27,260 yards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Keep it Clean: