Thursday, September 2, 2010

Did the sleep study

Ok, I did the sleep study and about a dozen other tests over the course of about 2 weeks.
And, I've already started taking the tiny steps toward a change in diet.
I think I'm feeling better, but that might just be an "attitude of hope" thing.
I don't care if it is.  Whatever it is, I'll take it.
Don't actually see the Dr. with all the results for another week or so.
Seems to be wasting time, if you ask me.
Maybe I'm just obsessing on this now..........
OCD, yes I am, that's Me !
And yes, having my knitting with me at the sleep study did make things easier.
And when I was waiting at the Lab, and the Dr's office, and the Pharmacy,.....
There's a lot of waiting involved in all this testing.
Patience is a virtue..........

The graphic to the right is available on T-shirts, bags, coffee cups, etc.
at CafePress
Design is not by me, I just liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Keep it Clean: