Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Archived issues on CD's - viable alternative?

I just found out that Interweave Press has Archived issues on CD's for some of their publications.  They're not the most current releases, range from 2004 to 2009 for the ones I explored.
Have any of you explored these as a viable alternative to keeping the hard-copy magazines?
Many of the magaizines I had saved have met with sad endings recently, and have now gone on to the Great Recycling Bin.  The irrational feelings of loss associated with this kind of event have led me to seek out other ways to assure myself that these aren't completely gone and will be available in one form or another if I need them.  The evolution of the internet and web entities like Ravelry have helped me let go of a lot.  But, I'm worried that my comfort-zone stretching is getting to the limit right now.  I want to be IN the comfort zone for a little while before I stretch more and make more progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Keep it Clean: